From the freezer to the deep fryer. Simple instructions for making a quick and tasty snack of frozen chicken wings for yourself (and your friends).
- Frozen chicken wings
- Sauce of your choice
- Put about 16 wings in the frying basket, the plate’s okay.
- Cook for 5 minutes at 350F, this time without preheating.
- Within 5 minutes you must empty the extra water from the deep fryer.
- Now push the basket with wings and the tray back into the deep fryer at 380F for 11 minutes.
- Turn the knives and discard any excess liquid that may have accumulated in the bowl.
- Press back and cook the 390F for another 12 minutes.
- If you like crispy wings, keep cooking by waving your wings as often as you like.
- Serve with selected sauce and side dishes.
pre cooked frozen chicken wings in air fryer,tyson frozen boneless chicken wings in air fryer
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.